Hi Everyone,

The WHMCS Forums were launched over 12 years ago and in that time have seen a number of iterations and updates.

Today, we’re excited to announce that we're getting ready to introduce the next incarnation of the WHMCS Community and with it, a brand-new look and feel, along with a whole host of new features and functionality - starting with in-line post reactions & a new reputation structure as well as a new question & answer format for certain forum categories.

Preparations are already well underway to migrate from the current forums to our new Community powered by the Invision Community Suite. The current community is home to a wealth of knowledge and information and we’ll be migrating all existing threads and posts as well as user accounts and private messages to the new WHMCS Community to ensure that none of this is lost.

I’m personally very excited about the opportunities our new platform unlocks. Over the coming months, we’ll be rolling out a range of new features and functionality in our community, taking inspiration from the responses we received earlier in the year about how we can improve your experience.

Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks as we move nearer to the switch over, in the meantime, here’s a sneak preview of what’s to come.

2017-08-08_13-58-03.jpeg

The team and I are excited to bring our new community to you in September, and I will be posting more information on the changes in future posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good decision. In the past, I would have gone with XenForo. But if you actually read my previous topic about Invision, I'm impressed how good it is today. The user experience is just wonderful (from using it on other sites forums) and if I had to choose a forum software today, it would be Invision for sure.

Here is the post in question from May:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129207-Impressed-with-InvisionPower

I'm very happy to see WHMCS is going this route. It will certainly make me post more as well :)

Edited by yggdrasil

Good decision. In the past, I would have gone with XenForo. But if you actually read my previous topic about Invision, I'm impressed how good it is today. The user experience is just wonderful (from using it on other sites forums) and if I had to choose a forum software today, it would be Invision for sure.

Here is the post in question from May:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129207-Impressed-with-InvisionPower

I'm very happy to see WHMCS is going this route. It will certainly make me post more as well :)

Xenforo was considered, but it doesnt do everything we need for the next stage of the community, iPC provides a better platform to work from

On 9/29/2017 at 4:12 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Xenforo was considered, but it doesnt do everything we need for the next stage of the community, iPC provides a better platform to work from

Kudos!

Good job with the migration and forum/community software choice.

Thx :)