Enom Registrar - Domain is payed but it isnt showing up

We all maybe have experienced this one, didn't we?

when a client purchases a domain and the WHMCS admin approves the order

the domain isn't registered, it's just like the client is getting ꜱᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇᴅ and Enom is getting money for nothing.

you don't want to be ꜱᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇᴅ on a website that uses WHMCS and has this issue too so is there any way to fix this Enom Bug/issue?

and plus I made sure that my website isn't in test mode and the API token is valid so it isn't a problem with the username or token

-Oklomsy!.

Hello,

The MarketConnect orders located on Lines 1 and 4 indicate that you do not have any funds in your WHMCS MarketConnect Account, the orders require you to add at least $1805USD to your account at https://marketplace.whmcs.com/account/deposit this will cover both SSL Certificates, although they are both for the same client I would check the one they want before re-processing the order

Lines 2 and 3 indicate your product is not setup with a module, this needs to corrected on the module tab of the product under Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services please refer to https://docs.whmcs.com/Products_and_Services#Module_Settings_.28aka_Provisioning.29

Lastly, Line 5 indicates the issue with Enom which indicates that the user not permitted from this IP address this error message indicates that you haven't yet allowed your server's IP to access your eNom account via the API. I have included the steps to whitelist your API in the Enom control panel below.

In order to use the Enom API, you must first contact them and let them know the server IP address where you will be connecting from (the server IP address where you have WHMCS installed). This is part of Enom's security measures to prevent unauthorised users being able to submit registration requests to your account.

• Login to your account on the Enom website,
  • Navigate to Resellers > Manage > API
  • Enter your server's IP address into the "New" field,
  • Click "Add".