whmcsBB and others, 25% Discount

Here is the promotion for August 2017. 25% discount to all my modules, including whmcsBB.

https://www.ewhmcs.com/

Use coupon code: AUG2017

Valid for 28 hours only !!

Hurry up!! This is the last chance to buy a license for whmcsBB at 37,50 Euros. This module was already a full month at promotional price and from Monday Aug 21th, it's price will grows to 65 Euros.

Have a nice weekend

Chris

We use this forum on our site, although we have problems getting users to use it (not the software fault), they are just not used to using forums..... It is probably the better forum software we have used, tried many bridges but never works and used one from no half pixels that wasn`t a patch on this....... support has also been very good from Chris when we needed help.... Well worth a purchase, especially with the discount code .

@wsa

Wherever if I go the result should be the same: Nothing :)

In anycase. I post it by mistake here. The other time I post it on the right forum but this time I was in rush. It was to post it on Friday as the promotion was for weekend, but I forgot it and finally I post it on Saturday afternoon.

Edited by ChrisTERiS
Typo