How to fix recurring amount for a single domain?

Remitur

Issue:

- I've enabled "Currency Auto Update Settings", so price is automatically updated daily

- but I've few domains (i.e. Premium, or with unusual agreement with the customer) for which I don't want the price being updated: I want the recurring price being fixed

Is it possible anyway?!

it depends what you mean... auto updating pricing won't change the recurring price for domains already registered to your clients, only the price to new registrations.

now if the update is new pricing on changing specific TLDs that you don't want it to, then I suspect you'll need to run a hook after the cron to reset those values back to what you want them to be... the auto update prices features is all or nothing, you can't pick & choose what it updates.

auto updating pricing won't change the recurring price for domains already registered to your clients, only the price to new registrations.

You're right.

Further investigations revealed that this happened cause of a specific Registrars addon module, which update prices daily according to price change (so, if a certain TLD raise the renewal price, the module itself updates automatically every renewal price for every regisered domain of that TLD).

Great function, but not if you have some premium Domain ... :-(

I fixed with a cron which daily modify renewal price for the dozen or so of premium domains involved ... so daily the registrar module modify the price, and few minutes later my script modify it again.

• 2 weeks later...
there was a module that worked up until 6, and don't work on 7. I've messaged the owner of the module about it, but to no avail. Prices auto calc module.

didn't someone say that it still works with WHMCS v7, but not with PHP7 :?:

anyway, the developer seems to have disappeared, so it's effectively a dead project.

• 5 years later...