During Ordering "Order Summary" box is blank on Configure page

R-n-R

Having a weird and unique issue and no one seems to be able to figure out what is going one, this includes WHMCS support, Modules Garden, and our Server Admin team.

The full story and issue:

I have Modules Garden adding some simple additions to a Module they have had out for some time. All is going well. The all started on WHMCS 7.1.2 using PHP 5.6.x., The an upgrade (using the automatic upgrade system) to WHMCS 7.2.3 after that upgrade is when the issues with the "Order Summary" box on the Configure page of the checkout process.

Both ModulesGarden and WHMCS support provided a screen shot I am added to this post that behind the scenes when calling

(Method: GET) cart.php?a=add&pid=XXX a 500 Internal Server Error is generated.

I reported this to my Server team and originally they made a slight adjustment of permissions 750 of files as suPHP doesn't like that permission and could possibly cause problems. But that change didn't have any effect on this problem. The Server Team looked at all the logs and nothing was being recorded and all.

So after some more research that this is ONLY happening with Products/Services not domain name only purchases and just now found out that one of my products out of many isn't showing this problem. The "Order Summary" box is working just fine. But I switch to another product and the issue is happening.

And yes, ALL my Addon modules have been deactivated to see if an Addon might be causing this. And deactivating ALL of them hasn't caused any change in this problem.

I know there are people out there smarter than I, if you might have any ideas as to a cause/solution, I am all ears.

So far nothing we try is working.

And as I am typing this, now I have been told on our Products/Services > Products/Services page we are now getting an Opps! page. </sigh>

Any ideas or help would be appreciated that you wish to pass along. And I thank you in advance.

Roy

Hi Roy,

have you tried a manual re-upload? e.g get hold of the full v7.2.3 zip and upload again... certainly the 'vendor' and 'includes' folders...

it doesn't look like a template issue as the same occurs with Modern, but something weird happens with configureproduct.tpl - as I say, it doesn't look to be a template issue with either configureproduct or ordersummary, so my guess would be the relevant information isn't available to the template - a {debug} would likely confirm that either way.

if you haven't already, a re-upload would be the first thing i'd try.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

This behaviour typically indicates the error_reporting level in your PHP configuration is set rather high for a production environment. Please ensure all Display Errors options are disabled in WHMCS, and make sure your PHP error_reporting level is not configured to output warnings or notices: http://help.whmcs.com/m/68919/l/736580-an-oops-something-went-wrong-error-after-update