Require filling the field "Address 2"

exactly what/how would depend on your orderform template, but if we assume it's standard_cart, then one quick way to do it would be to change in checkout.tpl..

<input type="text" name="address2" id="inputAddress2" class="field" placeholder="{$LANG.orderForm.streetAddress2}" value="{$clientsdetails.address2}"{if $loggedin} readonly="readonly"{/if}>

to...

<input type="text" name="address2" id="inputAddress2" class="field" placeholder="{$LANG.orderForm.streetAddress2}" value="{$clientsdetails.address2}"{if $loggedin} readonly="readonly"{else}required{/if}>

it would probably fail in IE9, but then again, I imagine a lot of WHMCS features would fail in IE9 !

Hello,

I also made a hook in php to force "address2" to be a required field.

This way it is safer and works for any area where this address is inserted or modified.

function hook_validation_account($vars) {

if (!$vars['address2']) {
       $error[] = "You did not enter 'Address 2'";
   }

if($error){
       return $error;
   }
}

add_hook("ClientDetailsValidation",1,"hook_validation_account");

Hi brian,

For tax reasons here in my country, I need certain fields to be required.

I'm using this hook for other things too, like checking the personal identification number here from Brazil (CPF).

And these required fields need to be filled out. And this is required even for admin.

I'm seeing the error of my own hook, the one I set in "$error[]". But although the error appears, the modification is performed anyway.

And I do not want even the administrator to be able to set an invalid CPF. Or leave "Address 2" blank.

Thank you!