change default cart payment terms

jin

This did work but recently it no longer does.

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?115951-Defaulting-to-Annual-Billing-Cycle&p=468607#post468607

Now it only allows yearly, if the user chooses a different payment term it won't allow them.

I want it to default show yearly but if the user wants to change the payment terms they can.

Using vertical template is there any way to do this?

It needs to be done in two places

1. from Direct Shopping Cart Link

2. when a user selects from the drop down categories list

using which version of WHMCS? :?:

remember that Vertical Steps was removed from v6.1 (that's two years ago - September 2015) and hasn't been included or updated since... eventually, it's going to be incompatible with WHMCS, so if you are using a WHMCS version later than v6.1, you should really consider switching to Standard_cart (or Modern).

Didn't know it was removed, thank you. It was the best template the system ever had, all other templates never display correctly that template was straight forward and easy for users and always displayed the information properly.

Thanks Brian, I will use another template if it isn't supported any more then I don't want to use it, just sad because it was the best template it displayed the information properly all the other templates have display issue.