Good Canadian Payment Gateway for WHMCS

aslam

Question

Can anyone recommend a decent merchant gateway available to companies Canada, that works 100% with WHMCS and WHMCS's native recurring billing? Here are the key features I need:

• 100% supported on WHMCS (preferably with one of the built in modules so I don't have to pay extra for support from a 3rd party)
  • Works directly on the WHMCS site/domain without redirecting to a third party site
  • Tokenization: Will do card storage with the gateway so that my WHMCS installation is taken out of PCI scope and I stop paying the PCI non-compliance penalty
  • Automatically converts cards that are currently stored locally into being stored remotely to take me out of PCI scope
  • Competitive Merchant Rates (monthly around $20-30 per month & card processing rates that are competitive with my current rates which are 2.3% + $0.12 per transaction)
  • No monthly minimum transaction amount
  • No expensive application fees
  • Free Daily deposits with no reserves
  • 3DSecure & AVS Support (optional)
  • Fees are recorded in WHMCS

Any suggestions from folks out there? Remember this has to work in Canada for a Canadian business.

Thanks!

Edited by aslam

2 answers to this question