Clients Sent Daily'Credit Card Payment Due' Emails - (Even When They've Already Paid) !

Hello,

Since we added Stripe as a payment module and made it our default, clients are getting spammed daily with the following emails;

This is a notice to remind you that you have an invoice due on 09/08/2017. We tried to bill you automatically but were unable to because we don't have your credit card details on file.

Invoice Date: 26/07/2017

Invoice #459

Amount Due: £15.00GBP

Due Date: 09/08/2017

These emails are being sent daily to clients, even when clients have already paid the invoices listed and they are marked as paid! Via the client portal, everything relating to the invoice numbers looks normal. I have even tried cancelling the invoices and it still doesn't stop. It's getting beyond a joke and customers are leaving.

I have also disabled the following email via emails templates;

Capture.PNG

How on earth are the emails still being sent out DAILY when I've disabled it?

Here's my automation settings;

Capture1.PNG

What settings are causing this? And what misconfiguration is causing payment reminders to be sent for invoices which have already been paid, and mark paid and completed via the client area?

If anyone can please shed some light on where I'm going wrong. It's costing us significant amounts of business as customers feel they are being harassed!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pleased to confirm that this issue has been resolved, with the help of the WHMCS support desk staff. The issue related to us migrating over to a new hosting setup, but the installation remained live on our old hosting provider & mail server too (rookie error), so emails were being fired out from both installations and causing the confusion for customers & ourselves alike!