Error when trying to access cPanel from user admin area - Unable to auto-login

Hi when I go to any client's control panel and try to access for example "email accounts" I get an error saying: Action Failed Unable to auto-login. Please contact support.

I've found this https://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel_Single_Sign-On#Caveats on WHMCS documentation but unfortunately I don't fully understand it. It says that if I don't own the account I will not be able to perform Single Sign-On into it. I'm the owner of the reseller account and I'm trying to see if the feature of adding new email accounts from my client's control panel area works.

Does it mean that if I have a reseller account I can't use single sign-on feature?

Also, and maybe this has something to do with the aforementioned error, when I added the cPanel module in Application links, I got a log warning saying "API failure: You do not have access to an account named “name-of-account”" The same error for all accounts I have with WHMCS.

I have WHMCS 7.2.3 installed, cPanel 60.0.45 and WHM 60.0 (build 45)

I've already added my server to the server area so that WHMCS can communicate with it.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by rohn

For anyone with a similar error, I found out what was wrong.

When I added the cPanel module in applications links, I got log warnings : API failure: You do not have access to an account named “name-of-account” I compared the name-of-account part with the one I had in WHM, and they were registered wrong on WHMCS, I entered the right cpanel username and everything works now.