Disclaimer for Module name

After the release of whmcsBB my Forum AddOn for whmcs, have been asked from a member here, if it's an upgrade of the old whmcsBB. After a research in forums, I found that, back to 2010-2012 there was a Forum AddOn with the same name.

I want to make clear that my whmcsBB The Forum AddOn at Marketplace, and the domain whmcsbb.com are in no way affiliated with that module, and also are not compatible. You can't upgrade that mod using my own module.

Chris

Maybe because you use the same name and they think you bough the module/domain

Didn't knew that there was another mod with the same name before. I knew my first version (2007) and WHMCS Forums from no-half-pixels.com

In anycase I've changed the module name from whmcsbb to "forum" using the same module name that I had at 2007. At least this will avoids system conflists.

yes whmcsbbs.com was the first guy who did a forum module then i was planning to update that module but now i see you did one am not going to update or fix. one or two year ago that domain was redirect to my site