whmcsBB 50% Discount for Pre-Order

whmcsBB is in Final Beta stage and I'm planing to release it on Monday July 17th, 2017 as it's my daughter's birthday at that day.

You can find more details and screenshots in this thread here. In this post I'm only attaching a screenshot from thread view. Hope that those who are familiar with forums will easily understand the quality of this module.

So, from now on, and till Monday July 17th, I'm running a Pre-Order promotion at 37.50 Euros per license. This means a 50% discount. The final price should be 75 Euros. For those who think that is a big amount, some infromation about my license will helps them to change their mind:

• Lifetime License
  • Lifetime Downloads
  • Brand Free
  • 100% Visible Source Coe
  • 6 Months of Support.
  • 1 Domain Installation

Only Support is (optional) paid. If you need it after 6 months you can pay to extend support period. If you don't, just continue downloading new versions. Nobody will asks you for more money. But even if Support is a paid service is also fair. eg if you've more than 1 licenses, you'll pay just once for support and not X 2 or X 3 depending on your licenses.

Pre-Order Now

thread.png