Some Orders Failed to Accept

I am trying to use the WHMCS module for my company, but I have added the server in the settings, changed the module settings, set the account to the Admin account. I have also made a 100% discount code so i can see if the setup goes through, however I have to authorise the payment, but when I try to enable it, I get the error

"Some Orders Failed to Accept

0 order(s) accepted successfully, but 1 order(s) failed (Order Number(s): 12). See the Activity Log for more information: System Activity Log"

SO.... I checked the logs and it was "Error: No results were returned. Check your TCAdmin logs. URL used: http://rustygaminguk.ddns.net/billingapi.aspx"

So i copied the billingapi.aspx from D:TCAFILE2/CONTROLPANEL/billingapi.aspx" and put it in the "htcdocs" however I still get the error, your forums say my ISP is blocking port 8880 but its open

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

I'd suggest checking the TCAdmin logs for more details of the error. According to the TCAdmin documentation, these logs are located at:

* /home/tcadmin/Logs/Web/BillingApi.LastCommand.log on Linux

* Program Files\TCAdmin2\Logs\Web\BillingApi.LastCommand.log on Windows.

You can also capture the commands being sent/received between WHMCS and the module, using the Utilities > Logs > Module debug Log tool.

Please enable it, reproduce the problem, disable it again and then copy the data into this ticket reply for us to review.

More detailed instructions are published at http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Module_Problems