Every .me domain is unavailable

Since yesterday every .me domain are displaying as unavailable. My whois server for .me is ".me|whois.meregistry.net|NOT FOUND". There isn't any change in the code. My WHMCS version is 5.3.14. Any help is appreciate.

edit whoisservers.php and use the following instead...

.me|whois.nic.me|NOT FOUND

• 1 month later...

I have same issue, i tried suggested option and also other one:

.me|whois.nic.me|NOT FOUND

.me|me.whois-servers.net|NOT FOUND

but it always return unavailable for .me in whmcs, other tlds are ok. This is cpanel shared hosting and i have no root access. When i try to run whois from OTHER server (not one whmcs is hosted on) i see both works:

whois -v -h whois.nic.me sdddsddfgfgg.me

whois -v -h me.whois-servers.net sdddsddfgfgg.me

I can only assume that the shared server IP is being blocked or given limited access to the .me whois server to prevent abuse.

https://domain.me/faq/

switching to a lookup provider would resolve that, but if memory serves, you only just recently upgraded to v6 and lookup providers weren't introduced until v7.

therefore, another option might be to contact .me and see if the server IP is being blocked and for what reason.... it might be that there are other users on the shared IP querying the whois server too, so it will appear as data mining to .me... it might be something as simple as removing it from your alternative TLDs to reduce the number of whois lookups you make to their server.