whmcsmoduleshop seems to be dead

he also seems to have just sold his house (STC) for £15k more than when he bought it 2 years ago... that should help to fund the refunds!

This is the first part of the message i got

Sorry for the delay, we have only just noticed your ticket in the list as we have been having some issues with a few techinal systems of ours.We have also noticed the "collections agency" email you have instructed.

Please understand we are very sorry for the delay in responding to you.

However the updated license check we sent to you is known to be working for 1000's of other customers, i have a re-encoded version of the file and would be happy to send that to you if instructed to do so.

the new re-encoded version did not work, but still it does not excuse why tickets from me and others have not been answered since Jan. 2017, must have been some tech glitch for 8 months of silence

• 7 months later...
21 hours ago, pparry said:

Ordered two modules, raised support ticket, paid for fastback, no responses.

is he dead of folded?

No idea, just get the same canned support ticket reply every other day. I gave up on him and cancelled all my modules for immediate cancel and these still active in my account even though i did this 2 weeks ago.

the last actual reply i got from Lee was 

06/12/2017 19:02

hello Terry Robertson,

So sorry for the delay, we have been having some serious issues which we are trying to resolve, ive added the payment then refunded it for you which means you still have the addon but it has been provided free of charge due to the mazzive delay you have had.

All we can do is appologise and assure you we are trying to resolve these issues and give you a better experience in the future.

regards

Lee Mason

Don't forget to rate our ticket replies and resolved tickets, you gain reward points which generate free credit!

this was in relation too a ticket i set 08/10/2017 11:36 in regards to a payment made for update ( was set recurring through Paypal) which even after being paid it remained unpapid on my account with him and then he added late fee and threatened to suspend me.

Look rather than these automated canned messages start to run your business or sell it to someone that is willing to run it.
o have paid the invoice 11350 and have the paypal confirmation of this

8 Oct 2017 10:02:59 BST
Transaction ID: 6GG240696K834824K

Dear The Easyhost Media Group,

You sent a payment of £2.70 GBP to No Half Pixels Ltd.

it is clear apart from his disappearance he does not have WHMCS set up correctly