Client area customizing in Registrar Module

Remitur

I'm trying to modify WHMCS Registrar Module, in order to obtain that standard contact management in client ara is not enabled for fomain registered through that specific registrar...

It would be right to SHOW only the contact data, but not allow the customer to modify them

I've read carefully the documentation (expecially https://developers.whmcs.com/domain-registrars/function-index/ ), but found nothing useful... :?:

There're three functions, quite cryptic:

ClientArea Used to define module specific client area output. It accepts a return of HTML for display on the domain details page of the client area. Output via a template file within the module folder named “clientarea.tpl” is also possible. This function is discussed in more detail later on in the docs.

ClientAreaCustomButtonArray Used to define custom functions that the module supports. Customers can invoke and run these from the client area. The functions can perform actions or product page output in the client area. Example usages for this are to provide domain management pages, bandwidth reporting pages, etc…

ClientAreaAllowedFunctions Like the above, used to define custom functions. These are functions that customers can invoke, but are not shown as buttons by default. (i.e. custom client area output will invoke them).

Any sample code available?!