ChatStack Bugs?

yggdrasil

Is someone using ChatStack with WHMCS lately?

I have my install working but an older version. When WHMCS updated the module to v54_rev4284, which seems to be the latest version, it's completely bugged and not working.

I have tried multiple times in the past months to upgrade my module to that version and it will just not work. There are all sorts of issues and bugs like, when you are offline, the popup windows still let you open a chat request, missing CSS fonts, (you can check that with any browser console debugging), JS errors, not detecting correctly the status, missing buttons once a chat is open, I could go on and on.

It's a complete train wreck. Using my older version, everything works fine again. I assume nobody at WHMCS bothered to check if its actually working correctly after putting the latest download up on WHMCS customers portal.

Example, the default templates theme in the module has CSS files that point to a fonts folder that doesn't even exists in the module, which gives browser errors.

It seems since the software was rebranded to Chatstack something didn't loved my installation while doing an in-place upgrade. It seems related to my settings. So what I did is make a clean installation of the chatstack module and using the non-encoded version (because I happen to also own a license directly with them besides the WHMCS module).

Now it's working fine again. Thanks!