Poor experience with WHMCS MarketConnect

Weeks ago I activated the new WHMCS option to reseller SSL certificates and Weebly via MarketConnect (very nice). The problem here is that nobody cares if you has been charged wrong for a transaction. Apparently my customer bought Weebly, but she didn't include the domain where the service was supposed to be installed during the process of ordering. As a consequence the service was not provisioned. Because my poor experience with this new service, I tried manually several times to create the account, but apparently it didn't work. Later I noticed that everytime I tried to created the account, I was charged for that transaction again and again. In total I was charged 4 times. Later same day my customer decided to cancel Weebly and get a refund.

So far I have created several support tickets #XEK-982554 and #JAH-953968 about this problem, but the team of Market Connect has been ignoring all of them, and no replies so far. I feel a little uncomfortable because they do not provide more information about what to do in cases like this, and even worse, they are not really helping me to resolve this problem.

Here a screenshot of my duplicated transactions, all them for $9.22: https://gyazo.com/c8350d97599f8fb441b90d2e6ecf6048

I don't know what to do.

I suspect the best thing may be to deactivate these services until you get the tickets resolved - hopefully one of the support guys has spotted your tickets numbers above and can hurry the response along... but there's no point in taking any new MC orders until you have more faith in the system.

I think that is a good idea. Thank you.

I suspect the best thing may be to deactivate these services until you get the tickets resolved - hopefully one of the support guys has spotted your tickets numbers above and can hurry the response along... but there's no point in taking any new MC orders until you have more faith in the system.