eWHMCS 25% Promotion

To celebrate the opening of my new, dedicated to WHMCS Modules, website eWHMCS, I'm offering 25% discount to my modules:

The offer is valid till midnight (UTC) of Sunday, 25 June 2017, using the coupon code: EWHMCS

Important information about my license terms, valid for all my WHMCS Modules:

1. 100% Visible Source code
  2. Brand Free !!
  3. Lifetime License
  4. Lifetime Access to Downloads for Updates/Ugrades
  5. Six (6) months of Support. Optional renewal is valid for support only. As I wrote before, access to downloads should be always FREE !

Get your license now with 25% off !!

Edited by ChrisTERiS

hmmm..... seems that you're right. Just checked it and also can't find it myself. Most probably I left the product "Hidden".

Please give me time till tomorrow morning as I'm out of my base.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here is the Pre-Order link: https://www.ewhmcs.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

You must apply the coupon EWHMCS to get 25% discount.

Is this a new 'WHMCSBB' or did you take over the old one?

Totally new. The old one (released in 2007) is outdated. But as the new database structure uses the old fields (plus many more new), I think that old installations should work, but currently I can't guarantee it. First need to finish the new one and then make some checks or even coding an importer.

Just a question if I can...

when installed does it automatically create accounts for existing users so they can jump in and use without registering?

All users when for first time they're visiting forums they're seeing a button "Activate Forum Account". This applies also to admins. The only difference is that admin with id=1 when he activates his account it gets usergroup "Administrator" while all others are getting usegroup "Member". Later on you can decide whose Members you'll upgrade to Moderators. This is useful because you maybe want to set as Moderator someone who is just a client.

There is no registration but "Activate Forum Account" means that the user must chooses at least a Nickname. Without it the account can't activate.