WHMCS with plesk / whm on 1 licence

directhosts4u

Question

Hi guys,

We are looking to swap suppliers for our hosting. Our new supplier servers are linux running WHM/cPanel or Plesk.

WHM does not work for us as you cannot limit email mailbox sizes so we are going for plesk with WHMCS.

What i would like to know is, can WHMCS support both Plesk and WHM/cPanel with 1 licence all in 1 WHMCS login area? Our supplier gives us the option for a little extra £ to provide both control panels to customers but i cant seem to find an answer to this anyway and not keen on having to pay for 2 licences per month.

Much appreciated :!:

3 answers to this question

WHM does not work for us as you cannot limit email mailbox sizes

Yes, you can.

What i would like to know is, can WHMCS support both Plesk and WHM/cPanel with 1 licence all in 1 WHMCS login area?

Yes, it can. The server you connect to to provision accounts isn't connected to the license, it's just a matter of if WHMCS supports interacting with it.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Plesk

thanks for the reply.

I know you can limit it at the customer cPanel level but you cant via WHM that I know off? We have a bunch of email only packages sold to customers and cant move onto WHM when you cant limit the mailboxes. Looks like it was requested about 3 years ago as a feature addon and getting some limelight recently but still who knows when it maybe out.

Good to know on the other point, thanks a lot :)