Tracking each account managers accounts as well as new / cancelled sales

heluri

Very new to using WHMCS and I'm trying to figure out if I can track an account managers sales (recurring & monthly) as well as new sales via a report? It would also be nice to be able to track cancels that each account manager has. I have account managers assigned to each clients profile but I'm not seeing how to break it down or create the type of report I'm looking for. Can any of you be of assistance?

i'm assuming that your account managers are affiliates within WHMCS - if so, then I suspect you could get the information you want. :idea:

the problem will be that that info is stored over multiple database tables and therefore, you'll likely need to pay a developer to write a custom sql query / report for you - if you want to do that, then you'll need to post in Service Offers & Requests

I suspect that unless another user has already done exactly what you want, then you're unlikely to get any specific help with this for free here - it's a very specific problem that requires a detailed query/report to be written... I recently wrote a similar affiliate SQL query for a client and even if I gave you that, you wouldn't be much better off as it would need to be modified to suit your specific requirements.

Yes they are all affiliated within WHMCS.

Thank you for directing me to the correct place to post this thread! Great to know its possible and it was also very helpful reading through the other threads to see what other people were having done as well.