Customer reviews/testimonial Widget/Plugin for WHMCS

That looks pretty good for free, nice share

I don't think that $9.99 /month / Billed annualy (so $119.88/year) can be count as Free. Actually I count it as the most expensive that I seen.

Unless if you count that "25 reviews limit" in the free package as trustful reviews system.

I don't think that $9.99 /month / Billed annualy (so $119.88/year) can be count as Free. Actually I count it as the most expensive that I seen.

Unless if you count that "25 reviews limit" in the free package as trustful reviews system.

Wiremo is not just another review add-on, what you get for $9.99/mo:

• Your customer can login with their social accounts to live a review (more credible reviews)
  • You can open a ticket directly from Dashboard to ask your customer anything.
  • You can customize Widget design, language and many more.
  • You can send review request via email (to your segmented customers) up to 1000 emails monthly. It's simple, just like in Mailchimp!!!
  • You can say "Thank you" to your customer who left a review (based by review rating) with a customized form (give promo code, call to action links, buttons)
  • You can open a conversation automatically with pre-configured subject and message for customers who left a bad review.
  • Many more features to come.