UnBlockIp module stopped work from client area

Hi,

We are using UnBlockIp free addon module to unblock IP addresses. It was working fine until few days when it stopped to unblock IP addresses blocked on our latest added server and it stopped work from the client area. From the client area it doesn't unblock any IP address.

Version of UnBlockIp addon module is 1.91 and our WHMCS version is 5.3.14.

Can you please suggest me some fix or recommend some other module as alternative of UnBlockIp?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Brian, thanks for your reply. I didn't contact the vendor because their website is off and I think there isn't support for this module anymore :( I thought if someone have some experience with this module to help me because it is very important our clients to be able to unblock their IP from their client area. Also, we are open for some suggestions for some similar Addon module which have same functionalities.