Porting WHMCS Navbar to HTML external site.

Hi guys, first of all this is an integration question. Let me clear some basics up first.

I have,

1) A HTML based website at http://www.somedomain.co.uk

2) I have my WHMCS installation at http://www.someotherdomain.com

My WHMCS installation has already been integrated, by which I mean I have integrated my footer and header from my website into WHMCS, all my CSS etc.

The problem I am having now is that I'd like to have the WHMCS navbar (where the announcements, knowledgebase links etc appear) on my HTML website so it looks flush with WHMCS. How do I go about doing this, I'm trying to wrap my head around it and come to the conclusion that I'd need to build all my HTML files into the WHMCS installation to be able to do this for a simple navbar? Or can I link to the remote navbar.tpl (I'm assuming this is the right file).

Please help, it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

A Fellow Developer.

I suspect it would be far more involved than you imagine - as while you could link to the navbar template, I doubt it would get you very far because the template needs to access the navbar arrays to generate the output... which you won't have access to on an external site... nor will you be able to necessarily know if the user is logged in and hence which links to show them.

the simplest way would just be to hardcode the menu (and all it's children), assume they aren't logged in, and copy the required css from WHMCS to your HTML css.