Translation files for MarketConnect?

Where can we translate this files? Are they not translated in the official releases yet?

Thanks!

Edit: Come on guys... Why wouldn't you build the whole MarketConnect interface with international support like the rest of WHMCS? Is there a manual way to be able to offer both english and spanish pages of MC?

Edited by Lucas

Yeah, that is why I edited my post with a complaint. Seems like they were in a rush to offer these add-on services and didn't even take the time to make it multilingual. The leader in hosting management... And I thought Blesta was a bad idea. You know the time we would need to waste to create variables for all that and make sure it's properly done and then re-do them on every update? Am I missing something here?

Edited by Lucas

Yeah, that is why I edited my post with a complaint. Seems like they were in a rush to offer these add-on services and didn't even take the time to make it multilingual.

there were other new features that didn't get translation strings either... it's just laziness - they could have done it by delaying the launch, but no, it's "good enough" for public consumption now - we'll patch as we go along...

hence we got v7.2.0; a few hours later, v7.2.1; then 3 more hotfixes; then v7.2.2 and now another couple of hotfixes - and I doubt that will be the end of it.

the sad thing is this is predictable - you just know with major releases that they'll be bugged - sometimes silly minor bugs can be worked around (especially if they're template issues), but core functionality is a different matter.

unfortunately, this happens time and time again.... i've literally given up complaining about it (apart from this post lol).

now granted, a lot of support time must be taken up by users who are upgrading from earlier previous versions (e.g v6) and blindly upgrading without testing first that everything is compatible - but even ignoring them, v7.2 was nowhere near ready... then again, neither was v7.1, v7.0, v6.3 and so on.... by the time the v7.2 series is close to being ready, we'll get v7.3 and the merry-go-round starts all over again.

You know the time we would need to waste to create variables for all that and make sure it's properly done and then re-do them on every update? Am I missing something here?

you would rename the 'six' folder to something else and make your template changes - the language overrides won't be overwritten by WHMCS, and if you rename the six folder, neither will the templates.... so that should avoid having to do them after *every* update.

I assume at some point, the default six/store templates will be multilingual, but unless v7.2.2 is majorly bugged, then I doubt it will be for a month or two.