Is this a patch update? The reason I ask is because I've only just got my cron jobs to run again after upgrading to 7.2.1!

Also, if I have 3 directories (templates_c, attachments, downloads) above public_html as recommended. How would I update those directories (if required) if my WHMCS licence (issued by my host) does not allow me to manually download the updates and that I can only carry out a auto update, which I would imagine does not update anything above the root directory?

Is this a patch update? The reason I ask is because I've only just got my cron jobs to run again after upgrading to 7.2.1!

there is a 4.8MB 7.2.1 -> 7.2.2 incremental patch available from download.whmcs.com, but I doubt you can access it if you don't have a direct license from WHMCS.

Also, if I have 3 directories (templates_c, attachments, downloads) above public_html as recommended. How would I update those directories (if required) if my WHMCS licence (issued by my host) does not allow me to manually download the updates and that I can only carry out a auto update, which I would imagine does not update anything above the root directory?

generally, I wouldn't expect WHMCS to update anything in those 3 folders - the only supplied file in there will be an index.php to prevent directory listing.

I don't know for certain, but if it ever did have to update them, it's possible that the updater might be able to get the custom paths from your configuration.php file.

there is a 4.8MB 7.2.1 -> 7.2.2 incremental patch available from download.whmcs.com, but I doubt you can access it if you don't have a direct license from WHMCS.

The patch is available to download from download.whmcs.com, but the full download, as you know, requires a login ID which I don't have. I guess I'll just use the auto-update option, anyway! :!:

I don't know for certain, but if it ever did have to update them, it's possible that the updater might be able to get the custom paths from your configuration.php file.

I did wonder if the config file would direct the updater to the custom paths, but wasn't sure about the permissions above the root directory. :?: