GetTLDPricing only returns Currency?

Hi Guys,

I'm using GetTLDPricing however it's only returning the currency, it's not returning any pricing array.

If you specify the Currency or the ClientID it remains the same,

Has anyone got this successfully working??

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

almost a cross post - https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129558-API-gt-GetTLDPricing-Does-not-show-prices&p=518254#post518254 - you might get in trouble with the powers that be for starting a thread duplicating an existing one! :roll:

if it helps, I can tell you that WHMCS Nate read the above thread yesterday afternoon - though the fact he didn't reply to the thread, isn't indicative one way or the other as to whether there's an issue.

Lol it's completely a cross post, but unfortunately I don't have access to move it out of the troubleshooting issues forum & into the Developer Corner with all the other development issues :P

Hopefully they respond to either one of the posts soon.

Not too sure why it's happening like this though.

Thanks for following it up though, glad to see someone from WHMCS is checking in on the tickets.

Very good support system.

Lol it's completely a cross post, but unfortunately I don't have access to move it out of the troubleshooting issues forum & into the Developer Corner with all the other development issues :P

if it's going to get answered, it only needs one thread. :)

Hopefully they respond to either one of the posts soon.

Not too sure why it's happening like this though.

Thanks for following it up though, glad to see someone from WHMCS is checking in on the tickets.

though bear in mind that this place isn't Support - so you might get a reply from WHMCS staff, but there are no guarantees... your best bet may be to open a ticket or report it as a bug and see how they respond.

if it's going to get answered, it only needs one thread. :)

though bear in mind that this place isn't Support - so you might get a reply from WHMCS staff, but there are no guarantees... your best bet may be to open a ticket or report it as a bug and see how they respond.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the followup, unforunately I can't do a bug report, because I'm using WHMCS through a reseller so I don't have a WHMCS.com account and I can't find where I can register a bug without one.

Hopefully WHMCS have seen the post and got a fix on the way.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the followup, unfortunately I can't do a bug report, because I'm using WHMCS through a reseller so I don't have a WHMCS.com account and I can't find where I can register a bug without one.

you should probably be able to do so by contacting Reseller Support - you won't need to login to contact them.

it's a pity the old bug reports forum isn't here any more... :cry:

Hopefully WHMCS have seen the post and got a fix on the way.

if I were you, i'd still be inclined to submit is as a bug to be safe... with v7.2.2 being secretly released earlier today (e.g with no official announcement), I can't see any mention of your issue in the changelog - therefore, it's likely to be a couple of months before the next release... so the sooner you can ensure they know about it, the longer they'll have to work on a fix.

Hi Brain,

Thanks for the link.

I've put in a bug request, hopefully it leads to an answer, I'll post here and on the other post also so that anyone else with the issue gets the update.

Here's to hoping that it's a simple fix.

Thanks again for your assistance.

• 1 month later...