Upgrades Once Per Day

Hi there, to avoid fraud I really need a hook that allows upgrades/downgrades only once per day (or week).

Since a user can upgrade in the morning and downgrade that night and have their credit returned like nothing happened.

Is this even possible to track?

Thank you

Robert

Hi Robert,

Hi there, to avoid fraud I really need a hook that allows upgrades/downgrades only once per day (or week).

Since a user can upgrade in the morning and downgrade that night and have their credit returned like nothing happened.

Is this even possible to track?

I suppose you could use the ClientAreaPageUpgrade hook to trigger this, but another option might be to change (disable) an admin setting (setup->general settings-> other)...

http://docs.whmcs.com/Other_Tab#Credit_on_Downgrade

Clients will receive a credit on their account pro-rated when downgrading their package using the automated downgrade feature, when enabled.

so in other words, clients will pay for upgrades, but won't get refunded when they downgrade.

perhaps tweak the text content of the upgrade/downgrades page (using Language Overrides) to clearly mention this and it might stop (or limit) the issue. :idea: