Sudden Error After 7.2.1 Upgrade

Upgraded a few days ago. I just noticed now in admin > products page (configproducts.php) I get this

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

What is this about? System health all good too.

if you enable display errors in setup -> general settings -> other and refresh the page, does this give any more information?

depending on what version you upgraded from, there may be files (even hooks) that are not compatible with v7.2.1 - or it might just be an incomplete update and you should consider uploading the vendor folder again.

What vendor folder are you referring to?

whmcs/vendor/

it contains the majority of files used by WHMCS and if any of them have been corrupted on upload, the fact will not appear in system health - you'll only know when you start to see errors.

I am experiencing several problems since upgrading to v7.2.1.

All are similar, errors complaining about missing indexes or variables. Sign of poor coding.

Still, I have error logging disabled, error_display disabled, and error_reporting is set to 0 in my php.ini. So it should not crash. But it does anyway, which is pretty annoying... Never had such a bad upgrade experience in all these years :(

I now applied all three hotfixes i could find, in the hope that maybe the CORE-11283 fix also fixes my problems...