WHMCS Template

Hello,

I want this template for WHMCS.

1. Homepage only
  2. Header
  3. Footer
  4. CSS file
  5. Ignore the Pricing tables, don't need them
  6. There is a small addition in header which I removed in this page but I want it back. Is the cart icon and the login link.

Please PM cost and time delivery

Thank you

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

I bought this template from Themeforest so I've the rights to use it on my site.

Other than this I don't want exclusive use if you get the rights from the author to redistribute it for WHMCS

Hi

Do you still need this? Check out my site http://whmcs7.com - we have services that can get this done in as little as 12 hours!

Have got some quotes, most of them extremes ones, so I decided todo it on my own even if my free time is limit.

But as currently I'm working to finish the final HTML and before start Smarty integration, I'm accepting offers. So you can PM me.

Some details:

1. The "final" (still needs to add some text) template is this one.
  2. All content (images, text, links) should be real, so it needs just copy and paste to homepage.tpl. I don't plan to use anything from the original homepage.tpl other than chat icon (if it's there and not in footer).
  3. The header should be the portion of the page which includes the white area and the navigation menu. So the big photo is not part of the header.
  4. The footer should be the Newsletter form and the dark section below.

A clarification about navigation bar which I believe that is the most complicated part:

1. If you click "Custom Work" button (I'll replace the text), you'll see a modal login form. I want to keep the button but add a drop menu to it like:

1. {if $loggedin} shows the normal account menu for login users.
    2. {else} show a dropmenu: Login, Register, Forgot Password. Login menu should opens the modal login form (I'll take care for the form),

[*]Navigation should be one and not Primary and Secondary. There is space for it as my standard menu options should be only Products, My Blog, Forums.

So the real (complex) work is only the navigation bar.

Thank you

Chris

PS: By saying "Copy & Paste" I mean that the content of homepage.tpl should be static and not dynamic. At later time I'll add hooks to have dynamic content in some places (eg latest Blogs), but this is something that I can do it at that time.

Edited by ChrisTERiS