problem send email with whmcs form

ouldfella

when i fill the contact form

name, email, object and message fields

and when i click send button, the message try to sent to email field (the email field contain the email of sender not destination) the destination must be the email configured in admin.

what is the probleme ?

thanks

that sounds like it's working correctly to me.

when you use the contact form, it sends an email to the email address specified in setup -> general settings -> mail -> presales contact form email

that email will appear to come "From" the customer, so that you can just press "Reply" in your email program.

are you seeing something different from that ? :?:

Hi,

thanks for your reply,

I found this field empty and i fill it by the email of our entreprise (contact@icosnet.com)

i need the message must be send to this email

but there is the same error :

Contact form mail sending failed with a PHPMailer Exception: SMTP Error: data not accepted. (Subject: test objet)
so that you can just press "Reply" in your email program
this button doesn't exist !

hi

thanks for yor reply

the server allow to send email to this address (configured in general setings/general tab/email adress

but when i modify the form of contact.tpl like this :

<div class="col-sm-7">

<input required="" name="email2" value="" class="form-control" id="inputEmail2" type="email">

<input required="" name="email" value="contact@icosnet.com" class="form-control" id="inputEmail" type="hidden">

</div>

because the form allways try to send the message to email taped in the input email, this email must be the email surfur not company

I don't think modifying the template will work because the email that is sent, from the contact form, is hard-coded to be...

FROM -> the name & email address from setup-> general settings -> mail -> system emails from name / email.

TO -> the email address from setup-> general settings -> mail -> presales contact form email.

REPLY-TO -> name and email address from contact form.

SUBJECT -> subject from contact form.

BODY -> message from contact form.

that way, when you get the email from the contact form, you can just reply to it like any other email and your reply will go to the person's email address...

hfY8E7p.png

hi

thanks for your message

in admin the

general settings -> mail -> system emails from name / email is contact@icosnet.com

general settings -> mail -> presales contact form email. is contact@icosnet.com

it doesn't work

but when i add this input

<input required="" name="email" value="contact@icosnet.com" class="form-control" id="inputEmail" type="hidden">

it works and the contact@icosnet.com receives my message taped in contact.php form

but it is not logical to add this input.Capture.PNG

Edited by ouldfella