Adding new pages to /store like in Market Connect

Snowman

does anyone have any specific guidelines on how to add pages to the front end of WHMCS in the same manner and formatting as the new /store pages from the WHMCS Market Connect functions do?

I think id like to apply similar styling to hosting plans etc internally within WHMCS rather than by using a 3rd party theme or wordpress etc...

I know how to add pages in general but wondered if theres a different process for the new market connect style show it shows up when enabled in the menu context etc?

does anyone have any specific guidelines on how to add pages to the front end of WHMCS in the same manner and formatting as the new /store pages from the WHMCS Market Connect functions do?

I think id like to apply similar styling to hosting plans etc internally within WHMCS rather than by using a 3rd party theme or wordpress etc...

I know how to add pages in general but wondered if theres a different process for the new market connect style show it shows up when enabled in the menu context etc?

I wouldn't thought it was using anything special...

e.g you can create a .php page and call one of these MarketConnect templates directly...

<?php

use WHMCS\ClientArea;

define('CLIENTAREA', true);

require __DIR__ . '/init.php';

$ca = new ClientArea();

$ca->setPageTitle(Lang::trans('ordertos'));

$ca->addToBreadCrumb('index.php', Lang::trans('globalsystemname'));
$ca->addToBreadCrumb('terms.php', Lang::trans('ordertos'));

$ca->initPage();

$ca->setTemplate('store/weebly/index');

$ca->output();

then when I go to terms.php

0NrpP1u.png

so I can't see any reason why you couldn't copy a template and use it for your own purpose - though bear in mind that WHMCS have seemingly hardcoded these templates to use English, but that would be simple to correct using Language Overrides if you needed them to be multilingual.

specific parts might not work out of the box, e.g in the page above, the pricing table layout wouldn't work (nor currencies), but that's only because the arrays are missing.

and with regards to the menu, that might just be a basic hook based on the template name, or if a feature (weebly) has been enabled, or context-driven... in either case, not rocket science to do. :idea: