Small Custom Development Work

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a developer to do a few things for us:

1. We have a module that we use to control when certain staff receive support ticket emails (based on the time of day). We hired a developer to create this module for us a few years ago and we've loved the module so far, but he has vanished, and it stopped working when we upgraded to WHMCS v7. I'm assuming anyone familiar with PHP should be able to fix the problem quickly.

2. We need a custom sales tax liability report that will also sort by the tax rule (all level 1 rules) so we can see the total sales and total tax for each rule. We have three tax rules setup and right now we have to export the sales tax liability report to CSV, sort by client, and then run all of the math manually...this is an annoying process so it would be nice if we could do it from WHMCS directly.

If you're interested, please PM me here.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot to mention: something else I would be interested in getting information on is the following:

The majority of our customers pay by credit card and don't need email reminders (invoice generated, and payment reminder) and instead just want a payment confirmation/receipt. Many of them get annoyed that they get three emails per month when they're on auto pay with a credit card. The thing is though, we want to keep this 3 email structure for customers who pay via check, or for customers who have not yet stored credit card details with us. We would love if someone could build some sort of module that would prevent the invoice generated and payment reminder emails from going to customers who have credit card details on file. All other emails such as credit card payment failed and payment confirmation should remain active. If tracking whether or not the customer has credit card details on file is too difficult, I'd also be happy if instead it was determined based on the length of time that they were a client (i.e. 2+ months) since every client after 2 months would have gotten their credit card details on file with us by that point.

I realize this could get very complicated and tricky, and would be difficult to deal with when upgrading WHMCS, so I'm more hesitant to move forward with it since I've been advised in the past by other developers that it would be very tricky and wouldn't work well. I'm interested in everyone's thoughts!

Thanks again!

--

Karl

Hi Karl,

Hope you are doing well!

I am Scott Walter. If your requirement is still open, i would like to help you.

We have developed and customized WHMCS Modules. Also, we have used WHMCS APIs and Hooks thus have a good experience on WHMCS.

To start working on project we will require below details:-

> FTP details or Code, so that I can review that.

> a briefer about TAX calculation functionality.

Kindly reach me at scott@cisinlabs.com or on Skype: cis.scott

I will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Scott W

Hello Karl,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and know how it can be helped.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on PM. Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,

Deep