I want to show the "Spotlight featured tlds" in the homepage.

I assume you mean the WHMCS homepage, if so it can definitely be done... :idea:

bvplrjr.png

I was already working on a similar hook for those wanting a simpler logo pricing on their homepage...

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?128774-Product-Info-on-Custom-Pages

1HXDaCD.png

so leave it with me, as i'll need to spend more time tidying up the hook code when I get the chance... currently shows the pricing in the users currency (if user logged in), and in the default currency if they're not.

• 1 month later...
I haven't forgotten, but i've been sidetracked by other projects (including an admin widget pack) and the interruption of a mini holiday... it's on my list of things to return to on Sunday. :idea:

Hi @brian!

Thank you very much, I look forward to it.

By the way, I congratulate you on reaching 6,666 posts :)

• 1 month later...
Hi @brian!

Hook completed? If completed, could you send me.

sorry - I haven't even worked on it - been swamped by paid projects... and life in general!

there's no point in posting what i've got so far because we are about to enter the v7.3 preview beta testing, and i've got no idea if they're going to change anything that's relevant to this problem... once we're out of that, or it becomes seemingly apparent that nothing relevant is going to change, then i'll take another look. :idea: