Errors after updating to WHMCS 7.2

Checking my "System Activity Log" I am seeing several errors after updating to WHMCS 7.2.1 The error is:

"Smarty Error: Unable to load template file '/home/server/public_html/clientes/templates/theme7/store/spamexperts/index.tpl'"

Here a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/fbcf9d7bebd912987b377b7a6b219a75

Also I am seeing a new menu called "store". Ther problem is that there is a submenu called "E-mail Services" that shows a blank page.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/0810333f416607033290c64dea6bba2b

I am not sure if that blank page could be related to a king of promotion or landing page by Spam Experts I just activated from Marketconnect. I would like either one to make it work or remove it from that menu.

Also, because my customers are mostly from countries who speak Spanish. I would like to find the a way to translate that word from "Store" to "Tienda".

Checking my "System Activity Log" I am seeing several errors after updating to WHMCS 7.2.1 The error is:

"Smarty Error: Unable to load template file '/home/server/public_html/clientes/templates/theme7/store/spamexperts/index.tpl'"

Here a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/fbcf9d7bebd912987b377b7a6b219a75

that would imply to me that you're using a custom template (theme7) - even if theme7 is just a copy of the "six" template, the update won't have changed/updated your custom theme... so all the parts that are new to v7.2 (the store templates) - you could try copying those files from /templates/six/store/ to your custom theme and see if that fixes it (though they may need to be updated to match your theme).

Also I am seeing a new menu called "store". The problem is that there is a submenu called "E-mail Services" that shows a blank page.

I am not sure if that blank page could be related to a king of promotion or landing page by Spam Experts I just activated from Marketconnect. I would like either one to make it work or remove it from that menu.

try looking at your site using the default "Six" template rather than your custom one and see if that makes any difference.

the store menu on the navbar just shows a list of existing product groups (+ register/transfer domain)... do you have a product group called "E-Mail Services" ?

Also, because my customers are mostly from countries who speak Spanish. I would like to find the a way to translate that word from "Store" to "Tienda".

use a Language Overrides and in your overrides/spanish.php file add the entry below...

$_LANG['navStore'] = "Tienda";
$_LANG['navBrowseProductsServices'] = "Browse All";

i'm not sure what the Spanish for "Browse All" is but you should be seeing that on the dropdown too, so might need to change that too.