Extremely slow whmcs account creation

Hi all. can someone help me to diagnose a problem, i have been trying to fix this problem for weeks to no avail.

The problem, when someone visits my site then go through and order webhosting and/or domain name, when they click the final checkout it takes an absolute age

and then times out. I have spoken to my server company and they say the problem is not their end, i have even changed servers to test and its still the same, its not an

email issue as im using phpmail and the emails come through almost instantly, i have spoken with the payment processor (stripe) they also say its not their end as the payment does complete successfully. The account is created too. It just seems to hang and them timeout.

Please someone help me im at my wits end.

Many Thanks

Sounds like a PHP timeout issue to me. It's either that or of the database server or whatever product you are creating on the order process is timing out.

Is this only when creating an account (no ordering) or when ordering a particular product and creating the account?

Are other things slow in WHMCS or just account creation?

Which hosting company is it? Is it a shared hosting?

Hi there, this is when i go through and test the order form, fill in all the details, payment details etc and his purchase it then takes ages, times out but the account is created and the payment is taken.

Everything else seems to be ok, i dont see any slowness, this is on a brand new dedicated server.

Hi there, this is when i go through and test the order form, fill in all the details, payment details etc and his purchase it then takes ages, times out but the account is created and the payment is taken.

Everything else seems to be ok, i dont see any slowness, this is on a brand new dedicated server.

What if they just register without paying anything or ordering anything?

What exactly are they ordering when this happens? If you are provisioning some module on order payment, this could be the issue; it's taking some time to create that service&product after payment.

Try to register an account without ordering anything and see how that goes.

Try to register an account without ordering anything and see how that goes.

and/or make an order with an offline payment gateway (Mail In Payment etc)... if it's still slow, that at least should rule out the payment gateway being an issue.

Ok i disabled "Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received" and the order went right through, payment was taken but then i need to go through and manually approve the account, it seems its just the account creation thats making everything time out.

Im now getting the timeout when i try to manually approve the account?