Lara, WHMCS Admin Theme v7.2 Released!

(Amr)

Today, we're pleased to announce Lara v7.2, which is fully compatible with WHMCS v7.2.1 released hours ago!

Here's a quick overview of the latest version :

Want to change the default WHMCS Admin Template "i.e., Blend" ?! .. Welcome to Lara!

Lara, is WHMCS & AdminLTE blended together, resulting in a beautiful WHMCS Admin Theme, that can be used on daily basis, without hurting your eyes!

Don't just take our word for it, check a full working Demo by visiting our WHMCS Demo

New in version 7.x - (For WHMCS v7.x Only) :

• New Dashboard: Based on the amazing dashboard, introduced in WHMCS v7.1, with tons of features :
    • Fully customizable interface, with the ability to move, close and resize widgets according to your needs.
    • Smart responsive layout, where the number of widgets per row will change according to your screen size ( 1 widget/row on smartphones, 2 widgets/row on tablets and finally, up-to 4 widgets/row on large screens).

[*]Google Analytics Widget: Updated to the latest version, which includes :

• WHMCS orders/income integration: Now, see a combined graph, with analytics data and WHMCS orders/income.
    • Express Mode: Connect your WHMCS with your Google Analytics in less than 30 seconds, without the need to create your own Google APP.
    • Faster loading times: Combined all required script and css files into 2 files only!

[*]Staff Chat Widget: Now supports multilingual and comes with a sound notification for new messages.

[*]New Permissions Interface: Control all of the theme settings from one page, including admin groups permissions.

[*]Custom Logo: Without the need to edit any files, easily customize the logo of your WHMCS admin interface.

[*]Fixed Layout: Allowing the page contents to scroll while the side menus are fixed.

[*]Faster Loading Times: Thanks to the new combined assets system, loading time has decreased dramatically!

The theme comes with tons of other options, beside the good looks :

• Compatible with the latest WHMCS, including the latest V6.3.1 & v7.x
  • Menu Search, The Only WHMCS Admin Theme with search in menu, for easy access to all WHMCS options.
  • Intelligent Search, Search in WHMCS by (ticket number, invoice number, customer name, city .. etc).
  • Menu Notifications, Detailed notifications ( number of open tickets, pending invoices .. etc.) shown directly in WHMCS menu.
  • Home Page Widgets, Beautiful home page widgets, using moris.js chart engine.
  • Right Side Bar, Providing easy access to “Advanced Search, Ticket Search, in-ticket menu and built in browser links.
  • User Menu, Custom user menu, with quick links and notifications area.
  • Full Source Code, 100% source code provided. No encoded/encrypted files.
  • Updates & Support, 12 Months of Free updates and support. Including new features, bug fixes and WHMCS Updates.
  • Dashboard Customization, Choose what to see on your dashboard. Hide/Show homepage widgets.
  • 12 Different Skins, Enjoy 12 color-full skins for every taste, with a click of a button!
  • Intelligent Search, Intelligent search as you’ve never seen before, with optional search as you type “Quick Search”.
  • Custom CSS & Javascript, Easily apply your custom modifications without the need to edit the theme files directly.
  • Gravatar integration, Each admin will have his/her own gravatar icon.
  • Google Analytics Widget : Without leaving your WHMCS admin area, check user sessions, countries, operating systems and other Google Analytics metrics. [ Free addon for Limited Time Only ]
  • Staff Chat Widget, Staff members can easily chat with each other, directly from within WHMCS admin interface. [ Free addon for Limited Time Only ]
  • Support Tickets Count : Better algorithm for counting tickets, and including the numbers on every page.

Get the theme now for only $14.99 .. That's a 40% discounted price ! .. Act quickly, as THIS OFFER IS LIMITED.

Need a discount ?! .. No problem, simply tweet, like or share Lara using the the buttons on the checkout page and you'll join our Fan Club!. By doing so, a 15% discount will be instantly applied to your purchase.

lara_main_v7.1.png

quick_search.png

Edited by (Amr)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It looks great, I'm going to buy it!

But first there's one little but I noticed: after you click on the Invoices icon on the top menu, between orders and support tickets icons, it won't change back to orders or support tickets page. You can go back and forward when clicking on orders and support tickets icon, but if you click on invoices icon, you're stuck!

One question: is the code open so we can customize the front page?

I'm ready to buy if you fix this. Please let me know.

Thank you!

Patty, I'm aware of this issue and it has been fixed in the upcoming Lara v7.3, which will be released as soon as WHMCS v7.3 is released.

As for the source code, all theme files are open :)

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Amr

We've been using the theme for a few months now. It's really great! However, I'd like to hide a few sidebar tabs for only a specific Admin Group. Do you have a way to accomplish this? I've removed all "Orders" and "Billing" capabilities for a single Admin Group, but the empty tabs continue to display there. Any help would be great! :)

Thanks!

METHODIC, Thank you for your nice words my friend :)

Out of the box, this is not possible, but can easily be implemented using the custom.js file.

Just edit or create "your_admin_folder/templates/lara/custom/custom.js", and add the following code to it :

$(document).ready(function(){
$( "ul.sidebar-menu > li.treeview" ).each(function() {
   if ($( this ).children("ul").text().trim() == ""){
	   $( this ).hide();
   } 
});	
});

After changing this file and uploading it to the server, you'll need to clear the cache memory of your browser. This is done by doing a force refresh as follows :

• Windows: ctrl + F5
  • Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Command + R
  • Linux: F5

Using the above method, all menus without sub-menus will be hidden.

FYI, If you modify the theme directly and it is updated, then your modifications will be lost, but by using this file "i.e, custom.js" you will ensure that your modifications are preserved.

Please let me know if you need further assistance :)

Thanks,

Amr

So, in checking out the demo, I see some issues with the home page widgets. Move one, and they jump around to fill in the blank, sometimes covering each other, occasionally totally vanishing. I tried with more than one browser. Though the stock WHMCS version has a deplorable habit of shifting wildly and making me take a lot of extra time to find things that used to be exactly where I'd left them, this is somewhat worse.

Is that going to be addressed?

I'm really enjoying your theme! Congratulations on a job well done!

Quick question: how can I reenable widgets that I deactivated? For instance, Google Analytics. I disabled it as a test and now I can't find where it is so I can renable it, along with other widgets I deactivated.

Tks for your help!

On 9/29/2017 at 1:48 AM, bear said:

So, in checking out the demo, I see some issues with the home page widgets. Move one, and they jump around to fill in the blank, sometimes covering each other, occasionally totally vanishing. I tried with more than one browser. Though the stock WHMCS version has a deplorable habit of shifting wildly and making me take a lot of extra time to find things that used to be exactly where I'd left them, this is somewhat worse.

Is that going to be addressed?

bear, I'll look into this .. Thanks for letting me know.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:11 PM, yggdrasil said:

This looks really impressive. Very good job integration indeed. :)

yggdrasil, Thanks a lot for your nice words :)

8 hours ago, Patty said:

Never mind, just found it! ^_^

Patty, Glad to hear you found it out!

3 hours ago, Jade D said:

Love the theme, avid supporter.

Thanks my friend :)

Is there any way to sort quick search results to display a clients account prior to any tickets that match the search term?

Lara uses the default WHMCS intelligent search engine, which will display clients' accounts first .. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Forgot to ask within the previous post, any chance of you considering a live chat plugin for whmcs front end?

We are working on a client side theme, which might include a chat plugin, but currently there is no ETA, as we are overwhelmed with Lara updates :D

On 10/5/2017 at 1:59 PM, (Amr) said:

Lara uses the default WHMCS intelligent search engine, which will display clients' accounts first .. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

ATM the intelligent search returns the results in the following order Tickets > Services > Client

On 10/10/2017 at 10:45 AM, Jade D said:

ATM the intelligent search returns the results in the following order Tickets > Services > Client

I'm not sure about that :) .. So, I went to https://demo.whmcsadmintheme.com/admin/

Edited a ticket and added "albert" to the ticket's subject, then used intelligent search to search for the word "albert" .. and the results were "Client > Ticket", as shown in the attached image.

Again, let me know if I'm missing something.

search_test.png