e-Shop

Hi,

Are you using WHMCS for anything other than selling hosting? If yes, then most probably you agree that the product listing is very poor to show anything more than a short description.

e-Shop (a revision of my old Products mod) comes to help you by giving you the ability to have a dedicated page for your product. Some features:

• Uses WHMCS Group/Products tables so you don't need to setup them again.
  • You can choose between 2 styles of templates:
    • With Tabs (for complicated products)
    • Without Tabs (good eg for services)

[*]TinyMCE for Product details

[*]Main Photo

[*]Photo Gallery

[*]Attachments

[*]Product Highlists (Appear as bullet list below the mail photo)

[*]Product F.A.Q

[*]Ask a Question Form

[*]Comments (No, or Disqus, or Facebook)

[*]Social Share

[*]Links (eg if you've a forum you can add a link to that Forum. The same for Demo, Bug Tracker, or anything you like)

[*]Licenses. Even if I can get prices from database, I decided to give you the freedom to add them as you want. Each license will has the follow fields:

• Title
    • Subtitle
    • Price
    • Link to cart
    • Open link in new window
    • Button style
    • Font icon
    • Display order
    • .... and each license will appears in separate block

[*]Versions

Like my Social Blog module, e-Shop will follows the same license: Free without missing any feature, encoded, with Copyright link. For those who don't like copyright links or encoded files should be a commercial version without copyright and 100% visible source code. But again, nothing extra in features. Both versions will share the same features.

Chris

Edited by ChrisTERiS
Typos