Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account

Default Can I add markup before user is taken to payment page ?

Hi,

I want to know if i can add the fee that is charged by payment gateway company to the total order amount of the customer in whmcs ?

Are gateway php pages encrypted ?

Thanks.

Default Re: Can I add markup before user is taken to payment page ?

if you take a look in Marketplace and do a search for "Gateway Fees" you should find a few addons available to buy.

and if you're just using PayPal, there is also a free addon where you can add your PayPal fees to the customers invoice.

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/514

Hi,

Okay great that is what I was looking for.

Second question:

I get billed for domain in USD by my registrar and I sell domains in INR, its very difficult to always charge the customer the correct amount. Is it possible that in WHMCS i specify my domain prices in USD and when customers want to order WHMCS convert the price to INR and show to client etc ?? Can i achieve that ??

So if i get billed for domain $9.99 and I sell for $11.99 then customers who have selected INR as their currency they see the converted value and not $11.99. Is this possible ??

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kikloo View Post
    I get billed for domain in USD by my registrar and I sell domains in INR, its very difficult to always charge the customer the correct amount. Is it possible that in WHMCS i specify my domain prices in USD and when customers want to order WHMCS convert the price to INR and show to client etc ?? Can i achieve that ??

So if i get billed for domain $9.99 and I sell for $11.99 then customers who have selected INR as their currency they see the converted value and not $11.99. Is this possible ??
    there's nothing to stop you having two currencies in WHMCS, e.g USD and INR... manually adding USD pricing and then having the currency exchange rate updated daily and having INR pricing updated at the same time.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies

while this will update new pricing, it will not update exiting renewal prices for clients - so the renewal price will be set at the price at the time of purchase and will not be updated like new pricing.

the only way around that currently is the Prices AutoCalc addon, but I don't believe that it's currently PHP7 compatible, nor am I sure if it's still being updated.