SpectroCoin Bitcoin payment Gateway

970x250.gif

SpectroCoin.com is an all in one solution for Bitcoin that offers Bitcoin wallet, Bitcoin exchange, Bitcoin debit card and Bitcoin payment processing services.

In addition, Bitcoin SpectroCoin.com also supports DASH and other cryptocurrencies and more than 20 different fiat currencies including EUR, USD, GBP, CNY.

As a part of Bitcoin payment processing solution, SpectroCoin.com offers API integration, plugins for eCommerce platforms (including WHMCS) and libraries

for programming languages such as PHP and JAVA for easier integration. Businesses accepting Bitcoin, DASH and altcoins via SpectroCoin.com payment gateway can

instantly convert to EUR, GBP, USD and other fiat currencies to avoid bitcoin price risk.

To set up WHMCS Bitcoin Payment Plugin you have to:

Create Merchant project;

Generate Private and Public keys;

Download and upload module content to your WHMCS folder;

Enable SpectroCoin module and input required information.

If you need more information about set-up process SpectroCoin offers easy and step-by-step WHMCS extension installation guide and video tutorial.

You can also contact us via email or Skype (spectrocoin_merchant).

SpectroCoin.com team is constantly working on extension improvements to make them up to date and comply with newest WHMCS version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

facebooktwo.pngtwittertwo.pngInstagramtwo.pngyoutubetwo.pngGoogletwo.pnglinkedintwo.pngpinteresttwo.png vkontaktietwo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 months later...

I cannot get their Bitcoin Payment Gateway to work at all. I was using your last beta update and it lock all the other gateway completely out and removed them some how lol.I fixed it by reinstalling WHMCS. After I reinstalled WHMCS I then reinstalled SpectroCoin and it still will not work. I keep getting this error telling me that it is not configured right.

• 3 years later...