How do you promote your hosting website ?

Hello,

I would recommend starting with forums as they are free and easily.

You can post your web hosting plans in the offers section on many hosting forums. I would also recommend joining in on the discussions and adding value. You can gain a good reputation by doing this over time.

Hello,

I recommend too start with forums. (As #zomex already told you)

Also focus to social media to get some local customer. Search some groups names likes "Domain Hosting", Hosting Business, Hosting Help Center etc.

As primary you need to help them to get trustworthy. Once They trust your brand then they also blogging , mentioned or recommend to their mates.

But using free marketing on Social media , is growth your business too slowly. You have to use Paid Marketing.

You can also setup Facebook Pixels Ads.

Finally campaign to Google Adwords, Bing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is so competitive that you really have to give away some enticements. Maybe offer free hosting for a period of time if they buy a website through you or vice versa offer a free website with hosting. This can work with targeted niches and local businesses to get you started.

Edited by WHMCS Andrew
Link Removed

• 2 months later...