Spamexperts on per user basis

Hi,

As some om my customers complain about the amount of spam, I'm thinking about registering with Spamexperts. I'm using DirectAdmin as CP.

A few questions :

- I guess I need to install the Spamexperts Directadmin plugin also ?

- Is the pricing per domain or for the whole server with all its domains ?

- Can I enable/disable the filtering on a per domain basis ? (I guess some customers would like to pay a small fee for this feature, as some won't)

Kind regards.

- - - Updated - - -

Addendum : I know one (but only one) of my customers would be interested in Email Archiving.

That's why it's important for me to know if I can enable this feature for his domain only, or will all users automaticly benefit from this.

As he would be paying a small monthly fee for archiving, while others might not.

i'm not sure if you're aware, but SpamExperts will be one of the options of WHMCS MarketConnect when v7.2 is released in the next few weeks...

https://blog.whmcs.com/?t=127266

so it's possible you might not need a 3rd-party addon to use their services.

Dear Brian,

I was aware of that, that's why I asked, but indeed ... I wasn't clear I already installed 7.2RC.

I guess we still might need their plugin to have the spam-option enabled/disabled in DirectAdmin via WHMCS, as WHMCS itself does not configure the mailboxes within DirectAdmin.

The other questions remain though ... is the cost for the whole server, or per account basis, and can it be enabled/disables per account

Dear Brian,

I was aware of that, that's why I asked, but indeed ... I wasn't clear I already installed 7.2RC.

then i'm thinking the question might have been better suited to being posted in the Beta Discussion forum - if for no other reason that there's a better chance of one of the developers reading that forum rather than this one.