Auto complete order from set of pre-defined usernames/passwords?

Hi,

I'm not providing hosting/domains etc. However I am using WHMCS to manage my billing for products that require web usernames and passwords and until now I have installed/configured my servers and had list of servers and individual accounts on those server and when a order is placed I would fill in those usernames/passwords and IP address on order/user profile and then send email which automatically adds those entries from profile.

I'm looking for a way to make WHMCS do this step, So I just add servers to WHMCS with list of usernames that I can add/edit as needed and when a client places order one of the available logins is used/sent?

I basically just need it to take IP Address, username/password for the server for the appropriate fields in email automatically rather than me manually processing.

Hello Adz83,

Hope you are doing well!

I am processing the details and will be sending you our findings in PM.

Need some more briefing from you, kindly respond to my queries.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Scott Walter