POP import Ticket Not Found error

Hi,

I have recently moved my WHMCS from a cPanel server to a VPS which has centminmod installed (Lemp stack), I use the POP import option for all support departments and it was working great on Cpanel server, however, the following happens:

1) I send test email to sales@mywebsite.com from a test client account

2) I wait for email back

3) I receive an email back on my admin email to say ticket has been opened and a link to it with its contents, I also receive the email to say ticket opened on the test client email

4) I click the link from admin email, Ticket not found

I click the link from the client email again no such ticket.

I saw that it can't be an admin email however again its not its a test client, I even have had emails since then on the sales@ email and it says ticket opened but they do not open, Also iv had user reply back to tickets that they have opened from the website as if the ticket is opened on the site it works fine but when they try to reply to my response from the email they get I again get the email to say they replied and again I click the link but there response does not show in the ticket.

I have checked all requirements and everything is there including PHP IMAP

Any help is appreciated

Hello Aaranp,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Under Utilites -> Logs -> Ticket Import Logs do you see the ticket in there?

Hi Chris,

No i dont see the ticket under there, which again is very strange as i get all the emails etc to say its imported but it never actually does

Do you have the correct POP3 details on the support department import? Have you disable the old server?

Indeed the details are correct and yes the prvious install has been disabled, I use a licence from a reseller or i would have opened a support ticket already, its strange