network status

hhosting

On our whmcs home page it has network status:

Network Status

Server Name HTTP Load Uptime % Used

Server1 - - - 87%

Where is this reading the info from? When it says 87% used is that hard drive space, if so is this the quota of space thats allotted to each user on the server or the actual amount of space used? (I doubt it can be the latter)

If its the quota I assume reducing the quota space alloted for each user would reduce this?

Also how can I get the other status http, load, and uptime to work in that widget?

Thanks!

Thank you for your response! I'm sorry but when you say 87% used if the number of accounts available, available from where? What happens when we hit 100%? I'd rather solve this before we hit 100% but it doesn't look like from our actual server data from whm that we're close to full.

Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

I think you mean the whmcs license? I do see we are coming up on 250 clients which is what our plan is for, if we upgrade to the unlimited license what do we need to do besides buy the plan? Thanks!

Thank you for your response! I'm sorry but when you say 87% used if the number of accounts available, available from where? What happens when we hit 100%? I'd rather solve this before we hit 100% but it doesn't look like from our actual server data from whm that we're close to full.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Servers#Adding_a_New_Server

Maximum No. of Accounts - a value used to work out the percentage usage of the server (must be entered, can be very large)

it might also be useful if you watched one of John's brief introductory videos on this as he specifically describes this feature about a minute into it.

[video=youtube_share;7Mg6OMqJxps]

chances are if you say it's showing 87% used, but in reality it's nowhere near that, then the Max No. value in your server settings is too low and doesn't match the real value from WHM - adjusting that value will change the percentage...

I think you mean the whmcs license? I do see we are coming up on 250 clients which is what our plan is for, if we upgrade to the unlimited license what do we need to do besides buy the plan? Thanks!

no, the two things are not quite the same thing...

with the server setting you're asking about, it's the maximum number of hosting accounts a server can have - in thoery, you could have one client using 3000 hosting accounts and that wouldn't have any impact on a WHMCS license... the licenses are based on the number of active clients (defined as one with at least one active or suspended product, service, add-on or domain), not the number of hosting accounts used on your server(s).

it's also worth reading the FAQ as you have the option of being upgraded to the next level automatically should you pass an active client limit...

https://www.whmcs.com/price-change-faq/

What happens when I reach the client limit for my license?

You will begin seeing notifications inside the product as you approach your limit.

Your license will then be upgraded automatically when the maximum number of permitted clients is reached and the new price will take effect from the next renewal date.

You will also receive an email notifying you when an upgrade takes place.

Can I opt out of automatic license upgrades?

Yes, you opt-out of these automatic upgrades here.

When you opt-out, upon reaching the limit for your license, you will be required to upgrade manually. A link will be provided to you within a notification inside the product.