Multi language cloud service online store with WHMCS and payment gateway integration

Hi

Basically it should be a integration between Wordpress and WHMCS. In combination it should present our offert and give the possibility to order the services. As alternative the portal can also be composed only by WHMCS and a WHMCS template without Wordpress.

Unfortunately we just started this project once and it failed! To avoid to make the same error again here some questions to you:

- do you have experience in integration between wordpress and whmcs?

- Can you provide us some credentials, some working platforms where we can see your work?

- We did not decide for a new template yet, maybe one of this listed in this website will be a candidate: https://colorlib.com/wp/best-hosting-wordpress-themes/ --> do you have a suggestion about this templates?

- Do you setup also the wordpress template as desired or do you make only whmcs integration

What we need in little bit more detail is the following:

- multi currency (CHF and EUR), multi-language (for start we need english and german, french and italian will follow) wordpress webpage with multi-language whmcs integration - WHMS part should be visualized in same language as the website himself

- this are the pages we would have in the website (more or less):

Services

homepage

project management

Collaboration

Data cloud

Foto Gallery

ERP

CRM

Contact

Products

corporate cloud

private cloud

Other

About us

Contact

Sitemap

Faq

Tutorial/wiki

Legals

Client Download

Referalls

How the ordering process should work:

- for both products 3 different packages are selectable. (depending in which country the user is coming from the currency changes - we think about having different subdomains like ch.website.com.. etc)

- There musst be a raw description, and the possibility to see also all details for the packages.

- When click on "order now" first the domain selection should open

- Billing cycle selectable 3/6/12 months

- additional item related to the selected package should be selectable

- then the cart should be visualized

- enter new customer data or login as existing customer

- on checkout 3 different payment options should be available: Prepayment, creditcard and paypal.

- When buy process is completed the customer should receive an order confirmation, if possible in his selected language during checkout

Please contact me ONLY if you have explicit knowledge in wordpress and whmcs and you can give me some references in this sector. Maybe I will also contact 1 or 2 of your customer to proof the reference. if you write me without references I will not come back to you... sorry... but we need to go straight forward.

I need to have a developer which knows how a platform like this should work, he should test by himself and give me to test only in the moment he is sure that is working as expected. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the details.

Please conncet with me on below Mentioned details

Sk-ype: cis.am1

Em-ail: steven(dot) cis20 (at) g m-ail (dot) com

Looking forward to speak with you.

Best Regards,

Steven