Import Accounts from WHM/cPanel

Hello All,

I was able to conenct to a server and import the accounts that were there, of course creating the packages prior so they would be able to import.

I then made sure other servers were in the same server group, so that they "share" ( is this right ? ) the packages.

When I try to pull accounts off the 2nd server, it shows them all to me, but I can't import them because there are no matching packages.

Of course, there are as an example Bronze accounts and we have a Bronze package ( which is on from the first server ).

Any suggestions?

Also, side question.

Lets say in the process of learning ( which I'm doing ) can I remove the packages from WHMCS and re-import them again?

Thanks!!!

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Please ensure the WHM Package Name entered into the product configuration (Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Edit > Module Settings tab > Advanced Mode) match exactly with the package names on your server.

If your package names are prefixed by a username in WHM, then tick the "Add Prefix to Package" checkbox and click Save Changes.

Provided no clients are using the products configured in WHMCS you can certainly delete them and re-add. If clients are currently using the products you will not be able to delete them.

Thans for the reply!

I found a "uppercase" issue, which looks like what happened.

In respect to removing them, my question was about the hosting accounts imported.

So I imported lets say 25 names on Server1, a few from another, learned some stuff, and now I want to show NO hosting accounts and import them again.

How can I remove the accounts without actually removing them from the servers?

Thanks!