Commercial Official Project Management Addon

yggdrasil

Question

Do you guys ever plan to update the Project Management Addon again? Like adding some features or giving it more love?

I know many others have asked this before and I did as well. Last year, Sales confirmed me, that it's going to be fully supported and still developed. I also asked the same the year before that. Now it's 2017, and it still was never updated. It seems 2012 was the last time.

Is someone using the module? Will it ever receive further development features or WHMCS plans to deprecate it? The reviews say otherwise, that it has issues and WHMCS does not bother to fix them either.

I want to buy it for some time now.

3 answers to this question

Good news then as I think the module is particularly useful for the type of customers WHMCS is targeting.

Most are in some sort of service industry or IT and so projects regardless if they are internally between staff users or paid projects directly to customers is something that is interesting to integrate with a billing solution.