Product Custom Fields Editable through client view

Hi Rafael,

Product Custom Fields are read-only in the client area and so the client is unable to change them.

I suspect you'll either have to get a developer to write you a custom method of allowing the clients to edit these fields (though there may be good reasons why you shouldn't allow it)... or get your clients to open a support ticket with you if they want to change these values.

Hi Chris! Thanks for your answer.

I think that the products custom field is the better way for me. But if custom departments field can do this is all good too.

These 2 choices is ok.

Do you know how I can able to do this?

- - - Updated - - -

HI Brian! Thanks for the answer.

So there is no way to do this or able this through whmcs without create a new method? Today I saw that departments custom fields appears when my client open the ticket but they still can not able to edit. There is any way to achieve this?

Att,

Rafael Figueiredo.

HI Brian! Thanks for the answer.

So there is no way to do this or able this through whmcs without create a new method?

none that I can think of - if they were client custom fields, then they could edit them, but not support custom fields or product custom fields.

There is any way to achieve this?

you'd need to get a developer to write a custom method to update the database...

there's a feature request for adding this as an option, but it's 2 years old and there's no way to know if/when WHMCS would add the feature...

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/editable-product-custom-fields_2