Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account

Default Compatible Hosting Platforms

Hi guys,
    Whilst i have been playing around with web hosting for some time, it has almost always been as a reseller. Most of my work has centered around building websites however I wish to move onto Google Cloud Platform and run my own cloud servers.
    I realise that i have a lot of learning to do, however, I have been working hard on the steep learning curve and am now pretty much settled on using debian or ubuntu (i prefer ubuntu actually).

I am interested in some input into compatible hosting platforms that work best with whmcs.

I have looked at the following and am interested in your input on ease of module installation, functionality, regular updates, support. I have noticed that some of the programs in the list below are either not that stable when i have set them up on Google Cloud or the whmcs modules seem to be very demanding to install and configure.

If i had the money i think i would simply go for a one platform solution for both billing and server management...perhaps in the future? (although i am playing around trying to get ISP systems up and running on Google Cloud Platform)

Froxlor
    Virtualmin
    ISPConfig
    ISP Systems
    Centos Web Panel (havent tried this one yet but am about too)

any others that you think are well worth my considering.

Obviously i have not included plesk and whm cpanel (already know that those two work well with whmcs)

Default Re: Compatible Hosting Platforms

There are many platform's available that we can use. Many of them provide storage in quite good rate.But the server that we will take should also come up with cloud dr solutions so that we will not face any problem in future.